Indictment in missing TN nursing student, Holly Bobo, case
Holly Bobo was 20 when she disappeared on April 13, 2011. Her brother told authorities he saw a man in hunting clothes leading her into the woods around the family home near Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis. Last week, investigators in the case searched the home of 29-year-old Zachary Adams and he was arrested in an unrelated aggravated assault case Friday. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation director Mark Gwyn on Wednesday announced the grand jury indictment against Adams in Bobo’s disappearance. READ MORE HERE
Missing Holly Bobo: Break In Case As Investigators Arrest A Man & Search Farm Near Home Where She Disappeared
Holly Bobo’s family has been desperate searching for her since she was taken from her home in 2011 and now investigators may finally have a break in the case, having made an arrest that may be related to the case and searching property that is just 15 miles from the home from which she disappeared. The blonde nursing student was last seen in 2011 by her brother walking away from her Tennessee home into the woods with a man wearing camouflage, whom he mistakenly thought was her boyfriend at the time. READ MORE HERE
TBI Executes Search Warrants at Home of Meth Dealer Zach Adams In Holly Bobo Kidnapping Case, Zach Adams Had Stalked Holly Bobo.
DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) –The man whose property is at the center of a TBI search in connection with the disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo had bond set at $1 million Monday in an unrelated aggravated assault charge. Zachary Rye Adams appeared in Decatur County General Sessions Court on Monday after his arrest on Friday hours after TBI and FBI agents began searching his property. Decatur County General Sessions Judge Rick Woods raised the bail from $250,000 that was set by the county’s judicial commissioner on Friday night.
Adams was upset at a reporter who took a photo of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment. “Don’t take picture of me, man,” Adams said to a reporter from The Jackson Sunnewspaper. “I’m not the one.”
According to reports, the Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court. Authorities have not said whether the assault charge is related to the disappearance of Bobo in April 2011. According to the arrest warrant, Adams held a black revolver to the head of Amber Bray at his Holladay home and threatened to kill her. The affidavit also said that Adams pulled a knife on her while threatening to “gut” her.
Bobo was last seen on the morning of April 13, 2011, where she was seen by her brother being led away from her Darden, TN home. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Federal Bureau of Investigation began executing search warrants on Adams’ home and property off Highway 69 south of Interstate 40 on Friday afternoon. Adams had been released from the Benton County jail on Feb. 26 on drug charges.
The Jackson Sun reported that Adams did not have a lawyer at the arraignment hearing. He said he needed to contact his grandfather to arrange to hire a lawyer but had not been able to make a telephone call since Saturday night. Decatur County officials transferred Adams to the jail in Chester County. Officials said the Decatur County jail was overcrowded.
Facebook page of Zach Adams aka Zachary Adams
Zach Adams 235 Adams Ln Holladay TN is Dead Ringer For Kidnap Suspect in Heather Sullivan Case Centerville TN and Linked to Holly Bobo Case.
- Dec. 16, 2013: Holly Bobo’s mom re-structures fliers for daughter’s return
- June 12, 2013: Man accuses Ind. cop of killing missing nursing student Holly Bobo
- May 17, 2013: Local TV station criticized by TBI in Holly Bobo investigation
- April 19, 2013: TBI: Found purse did not belong to Holly Bobo
- April 19, 2013: Search suspended for Holly Bobo after purse found
- April 18, 2013: TBI searches area near Holly Bobo’s home after purse found
- April 10, 2013: Weekend rally planned for missing nursing student Holly Bobo
- Feb. 11, 2013: Holly Bobo’s family holds onto hope 22 months later
- Jan. 14, 2013: Nurse offers $100K reward for Holly Bobo’s abductor to turn self in
- Oct. 12, 2012: Friday marks Holly Bobo’s 22nd birthday
- Oct. 8, 2012: Chick-fil-A to donate portion of sales to Holly Bobo fund
- Sept. 27, 2012: Water bottle campaign launched to find Holly Bobo
- Sept. 21, 2012: Local church members to search for Holly Bobo
- Aug. 17, 2012: Holly Bobo’s family renews effort to find missing daughter
- July 14, 2012: Hundreds gather to continue search for Holly Bobo
- April 12, 2012: Holly Bobo’s parents plea for daughter’s safe return
- April 6, 2012: ‘Friends of Holly Bobo’ kick off week long remembrances
- Feb. 1, 2012: Reward increased to $250,000 in Holly Bobo case
- Jan. 6, 2012: Search warrant issued in connection with Holly Bobo case
- Dec. 28, 2011: Holly Bobo’s church to honor missing children on New Year’s Eve
- Dec. 8, 2011: Community helps keep Holly Bobo search alive
- Oct. 13, 2011: Middle school students release balloons in honor of Holly Bobo
- Oct. 12, 2011: Family of missing nursing student holds birthday observance
- Sept. 9, 2011: Friends, family to hold fundraiser for Holly Bobo
- Aug. 31, 2011: Annual ‘Darden Day’ to honor Holly Bobo
- Aug. 13, 2011: Holly Bobo search marks 4 months
- Aug. 5, 2011: Sex offender to be questioned in Holly Bobo case
- Aug. 3, 2011: Hard Rock Cafe to host benefit for Holly Bobo
- Aug. 1, 2011: Paragliders join search for missing nursing student
- July 25, 2011: Missing nursing student’s family continues search each day
- July 12, 2011: Holly Bobo’s family hopes decal helps find missing loved one
- July 10, 2011: Holly Bobo’s family vows never to give up
- June 25, 2011: Hundreds continue to raise awareness for Holly Bobo
- June 23, 2011: Motorcycle ride to raise awareness for missing Holly Bobo
- June 21, 2011: Motorcycle ride to raise awareness for missing Holly Bobo
- June 9, 2011: Spokesperson says Holly Bobo’s family remains hopeful
- June 2, 2011: TBI says group hindering Holly Bobo investigation
- April 26, 2011: Investigation narrowed in nursing student search
- April 25, 2011: Search finds item likely linked to missing west Tenn. woman
- April 22, 2011: Search continues for missing west Tennessee woman
- April 20, 2011: Vigil held for missing Decatur Co. woman
- April 19, 2011: TBI, volunteers continue search for Decatur Co. woman
- April 18, 2011: Reward increased to $75,000 in missing woman case
- April 17, 2011: Woman’s abduction consumes western Tenn. community
- April 15, 2011: Items of abducted Tenn. woman found
- April 15, 2011: Bad weather to affect search for missing woman
- April 14, 2011: Search resumes in west Tenn. for missing woman
- April 13, 2011: TBI: Missing woman feared to be victim of kidnapping
By the time you finish reading this, 15 children will have been abused; In the next five minutes, 30 more; Within the next hour, 360 more; And by tonight, close to 8,000+ children will have suffered from abuse, 5 of which will die. Child abuse has increased 134% since 1980 and is now considered a worldwide epidemic. The high jump in child abuse deaths and the shocking increase in statistics highlights the frightening lack of public knowledge.
Educate Yourself--Learn the Facts--It may Just Save a Child's Life!!